MachTech & InnoTech visitors will be introduced to the quality services of the NUKON ECO S-line 315 2kW fiber laser cutting machine from 9 to 12 June. Presented by NUCON BULGARIA, you will be among the highlights in the company participation.
ECO 315 S-line series fiber laser cutting machines provide up to 50% faster cutting with defined quality of metals from 0,3mm to 18mm thickness, using up to 80% less energy. With its compact design and low operating costs, finds an wide application in all metalworking productions.
ECO 315 S-line can be equipped with three power: 1000 W, 2000 W и 3000 W. All machine components are assembled in a one complete hardened metal housing that is compact and ergonomically designed. The distinguishing features of the model are:
- low maintenance costs, because this type of laser there are no mirrors and no optical elements in the way of the laser beam
- weathered metal body, providing permanent cutting precision in the long term
- zero power losses
- laser cutting head – nukon nlch with full monitoring of the complete optical system
- very low power consumption
- two automatic exchangeable working tables on the side of the machine main body
- the cutting process is implemented on two working levels of the upper and lower table thanks to the large move on z axis – 250mm
- option for sheet metal feed automation
- working area provided with a full enclosure, letting the process to be observed via special-glass window
NUCON BULGARIA will introduce us to the capabilities of its machines in Hall 1, Stand B4.