Alfa Test was founded in 2002 as a company specialized for electrical In-Circuit tests. During years the company became the only in the region able to offer complete solutions for test and inspection of electronic boards. Automation Department was founded as an answer to raising demands from Customers to automate processes.
Nowadays, AlfaTest is recognized one-stop-shop for automation by the means of intralogistics processes or collaborative automation with cobots.
Systematic processing of Customers’ demands allowed AlfaTest to become recognized partner with the following vendors:
- MiR - Mobile Industrial Robots (Excellent Partner Plus)
- ROEQ and Nord Modules – accessories and add-ons for AMRs
- UR – Universal Robots, collaborative robots
- Robotiq and OnRobot – plug and play grippers for UR robots
- AutoGuide – autonomous tuggers, pallet stackers and more
Alfa Test provides to Customers:
- Customized turn-key Solutions for internal logistics,
- Robotic cells deployment in collaboration with qualified system integrators,
- System Integrator development and support to system integrators
- Technical support both remote and on-site in warranty and post-warranty period