SPESIMA GmbH (Specialized Automation Systems) is a Bulgarian-German Joint Venture, a 100% private enterprise. The company is founded in 1989 and its main business activity is development and implementation of specialized automation systems for the industrial production. The German shareholder is Frech Internationale Beteiligungen GmbH.
- SPESIMA GmbH is a member of German-Bulgarian Industrial-Commerce Chamber.
- SPESIMA GmbH is one of the Founders of Cluster Mechatronics and Automation.
- The company employs about 30 highly qualified professionals.
- The Company is closely cooperating with specialists from the Technical University - Sofia and the institutes of the Bulgarian Academy of Science. Students and undergraduates are regularly trained in SPESIMA GmbH and make their university projects or their graduation works.
- SPESIMA GmbH owns a built-up area of approximately 4000 sq. m. (production and assembly shops), including an engineering office of 800 sq. m.
- The company's specialized robots for automation of horizontal die casting machines in Zinc, Magnesium and Aluminium applications are exported to over 30 countries worldwide like Germany, France, Great Britain, Austria, Spain, the USA, Brazil, Mexico, Taiwan, Singapore, China, South Korea, Malaysia, India and others.
- The company's products, which are patented, are characterized for their high reliability. SPESIMA GmbH makes over 120 specialized robots annually. For this operation foreign suppliers are involved - Siemens, Schneider Electric, Camozzi, SEW Eurodrive, ABB, Lapp Group, General Electric, as well as Bulgarian partners like Vaniko Ltd, Robotika Ltd, EMI JSC, Chitta Commerce Ltd, Semis CC, STS Electronics Ltd, SIE Engineering and many others.
- The company's products have been participating in numerous exhibitions and fairs,the most authoritative of which is GIFA (a specialized world foundry fair held once every four years in Düsseldorf, Germany). SPESIMA GmbH exhibited its products at this world fair in 2003 and 2007.